The Tanya English Band
The Tanya English Band has been playing women’s empowerment blues for the eastern Iowa audience for over 10 years. A life-long fan of the blues, it all began when Dr. English heeded the call to unleash her inner blues singer. Her husband, “Uncle” Ed English, is a renowned local bass player and a steadfast supporter of her healing work. Together, they have witnessed powerful healing; while performing and in her clinic. Together they began Healing with The Blues! ™ They have assembled the finest area musicians to bring a blues and healing to you!
- Sat Sept 2 – La Wine Bar Iowa City >Trio gig! 7:00-9:30
- Fri Sept 8 – Ideal Theater Cedar Rapids 7:00-8:30 w Soul Sacrifice.
- Sat Sept 16 – MVBS Blues Fest – Pedigo-Jones Tent Stage!!
- Fri Sept 29 – Supper Club at the Highlander Inn Iowa City 8:00-11:00
- Fri Oct 6 – Cedar Ridge Swisher – Always a good time. 6:00-9:00
- Fri Oct 13 – Tavern Blue Coralville 7:00-10:00 Hometown show.
- Sat Oct 28 – Supper Club at the Highlander Inn Iowa City. 8:00-11:00
Find us on Facebook @ Tanya English Band Page